Here's what you can expect on Sunday morning:
• Someone to greet you and direct you to the sanctuary
• Music from the past and present
• Scripture Based sermons that helps us hear God's Word in our lives today.
• Professional nursery care is provided
(our nursery workers are awesome!)
• Casual dress and you'll feel right at home quickly
ALL ARE WELCOME AT BELLEVUE UMC!!
WHY ARE WE HERE?
The Bellevue United Methodist church is here for you!
Our mission is to ignite God's love in our lives as we reach out to the world. We do that in a variety of ways, with Sunday morning worship, and outreach ministries like the 4U Free Store and Church Works.
We have a wonderful children's ministry that is professionally staffed by a skilled and loving children's minister and several other nursery and childcare staff.
Rev. Margaret K.M. Sandlin, M.Div.
Mikki graduated from Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary in 2018 with a Master's Degree in Divinity.
She received her Bachelor's Degree in
History from Grand Valley State
University in 2006.
Mikki's love for the Gospel of Jesus
Christ shows through her Sermons and
Pastoral Care. She has been with us
since July, 2018.
She and her husband, Josh, have been married since 2018.